|Event Date||Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 @ 9:00 AM|
|Event Type||Club Ride|
|Event Name||Wednesday Ride|
|Destination||Erin - 68 KM - 675 Meters|
Professor Rice wants to go to Grand Valley and if it rains he's says it's my fault:(
See other link for 73km route to Erin as a shorter option.
6:30 am Wed update - it's raining in Brampton now but the forecast shows a window for riding after 8am until maybe noon. I'm not cancelling the ride and plan to be at the 9am start in Terra Cotta. However I think we'll pick a shorter route maybe around 70km so we're back before any possible rain/thunderstorms. Steve
|Closing Date||Wednesday, June 13th, 2018|
|Last Updated||Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 2:15 PM|
|Claimed By||Steve Juniper on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 2:15 PM|
Club members must first sign in before they can register or comment on events. If you have not yet registered on the forum, please follow this link.
Unless noted in the calendar, the tour leader & destination for club rides will be determined on the spot by the participants. Unofficial (ie. un-insured) rides will depart from various locations after the season ends, weather permitting. Please visit the forum for details during the week of each ride.