• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Club Membership - not able to register

Started by Percival Santamaria, March 03, 2022, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percival Santamaria

Is anyone else having any problems registering?
During the process it tells me to add an OCA registration, but after I click on the "Add to Registration" button I get a white screen "checking available options" but nothing else.

Geoff Milan

Hey Percival.

Others have registered successfully today.
Maybe try again?

Ovi

Sometimes helps to clear history and cookies, restart the device, and try again
Hope it helps,
Ovi

Percival Santamaria

Still no luck on multiple browsers and devices.
I then tried creating a new CCN account and I did not have the same issue, so it seems something related to my account. Anyways, I have emailed their support so let's see what they say.

john colautti

john colautti

day two and still can't register, can't get past the 'checking for addons' page. Hope it's not me but not a good way to get registrations

colin.moore

Steve Maxwell

Hi John,

Sorry to put you on the spot, but since you are now registered, how did you overcome the issue you were having? Any tips you would like to share?
BCC Webmaster

Percival Santamaria

I received this reply from CCN support:
QuoteThanks for reaching out and having patience with us. It sounds like your page is timing out, and we are aware of this issue. Our tech team is working to fix this issue, thank you in advance for continuing to have a patience with us.

Paul Blaik

I had the same issue with Safari on my Mac, but with Chrome I was successful.  Good luck Percy!
Cycling enthusiast and Ironman triathlete
2018 Cervelo S5
2016 Salsa Warbird
2015 Cervelo P3

john colautti

Percival Santamaria

Alright I was finally able to register today with the help of Steve Juniper and someone from CCN.
Seems like something was blocking me from completing the registration that needed to be cleared from their side.
Cheers and see you all on road soon.

clair

Been on for an hour trying to register myself and Christina-unsuccessful!
Very frustrating interface!!!

If it's this bad for a returning member...how is it for new members???

Steve Maxwell

Glad to see that you and Christina are finally registered. Welcome back and have a great season riding with the club.
BCC Webmaster