• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Easy Roller rides on Tuesday

Started by Tracy Z., June 10, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy Z.

Would it be possible to have Easy Roller rides on Tuesdays for the club members who cannot make the Wednesday morning rides.

Tracy

Kerlan

I Second this motion for an Easy Roller mid week evening group ride.
Ideally, I'd like to see a Tuesday AND Thursday Easy Roller group ride.

Steve Maxwell

Easy Rollers are always welcome to ride on Tuesday evenings and form their own group. Currently we have a mix of Touring/Classic riders, however if enough people show up then the Touring rides will ride in their own group and the Classic riders the same. Easy Rollers can meet and ride on their own. I already spoke to Steve Juniper (VP Touring) and he is OK with the Easy Rollers having a mid-week ride.
BCC Webmaster

JasonGRoth

Even though I usually ride touring, I'll be more than happy to ride at Easy Roller pace as I slowly work my way back from a knee injury.

Come on out on to a Tuesday ride, and we'll be happy to make a group to ride at easy roller pace.

Jason

john colautti

will these be official BCC rides with pre-determined routes?

JasonGRoth

Hi John,

Let's see how many people we can get out before we start assigning official leaders.

I can lead a ride tomorrow from Southfields Village School, leaving at 6pm. Plan on approx 40km at an average of 20km/h. We'll keep the course relatively flat.

J.

Steve Maxwell

Last week we had a Easy Rollers group in addition to the usual Touring and Classic paced groups for the Tuesday evening ride. If the ER riders want to have a regular evening ride then they should continue to come out to preserve the interest. If you are registering for a Tuesday, put the word "Easy Rollers" in the registration comment so others can see and join in.
BCC Webmaster