• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Try the Track!

Started by Judy K, November 11, 2019, 09:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy K

Ed Weerdenburg is inviting you and your friends and family to Try the Track at the Milton Velodrome.
Upcoming dates are Sat, Nov 30, 15:30 - 17:30 and Sat, Dec 14, 18:30 - 20:30.

This session for absolute beginners will be an exhilarating experience on the track! Explore the basic principles of track cycling and how to ride the track. Learn the techniques for mounting/dismounting, balance, starting/stopping, rider control and how to get on and off the track.  Please note that completing this class DOES NOT certify a rider to enroll in any drop ins or programs other than Track Certification.  Rental bikes equipped with LOOK KEO, Shimano SPD-SL or Flat pedals.  Kindly arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of class to facilitate bike rental set up. 

Cost is $34.34 and track bike rentals available free of charge.

Prerequisites: Can ride a bike and must be fit enough to ride the track for 5 consecutive minutes.

Completion award:  Good Feelings!

Sign up for Adult Try the Track at http://ncirevolution.com/programs/schedule-registration-adult-try-track/.

Upcoming dates are Sat, Nov 30, 15:30 - 17:30 and Sat, Dec 14, 18:30 - 20:30.

Edward Weerdenburg

I won't be at any of the sessions but you can email me if you any questions/concerns.

Ed W

Ovi

Does anybody sign up for this Saturday, Dec 14 ?

Ovi

Judy K

Ovi- I haven't heard if anyone has signed up. Perhaps Ed knows.
It's fun to try even if you don't know anyone else. Better yet, get certified!  :) 
Judy