• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Voting for the 2019 Jersery

Started by Steve Maxwell, April 15, 2019, 07:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Maxwell

Doug, our membership secretary and clothing coordinator has done a marvellous job with the selection process for the 2019 jersey. His long and hard work has resulted in two final designs that members can decide on by the attached poll. Please vote and spread the word as the poll is only open for three days. Please login and vote (results are only visible after voting). If you don't have an account to vote, drop me an email.
BCC Webmaster

Peter Mueller

I cant find a distinct difference between the two images however I would not purchase either design as they are not my style.  I hope I did not offend anyone on the design committee, I'm just trying to be honest.

TimCork

I do not like either kit, which look the same.  Sorry design team.  It is too bad they did not keep the artistic BCC logo.  I thought it would at least be a keeper.

Vincent Chang

I kinda agreed both above. Basically they are the same colours and background. The only differences are the line and shape. Sorry, just my two cents.
Ride Safe

Vincent

Thomas Bruck

Sorry, I don't want to insult the designers of the new jerseys but I don't like either design. I must have lost my sense of fashion. Appreciate the effort though.