• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Club Jersey and shorts pickup

Started by Doug Richards, June 15, 2019, 01:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Richards

I will be at the Wednesday June 19th Ride at Sobey's.  Anyone that wants to pick up their jersey and shorts order can meet me in the parking lot prior to the start of the ride. I will be there even if the ride is cancelled due to weather.

Doug Richards

Julie Rossall

Great news Doug, thanks for pushing Garneau so we can be kitted up for Finger Lakes!  See you Wednesday before the ride.

Julie Rossall

Hi Doug, me again...I'm unsure if the Wed ride leaves from Sobey's Brampton or Sobey's Mississauga, the event calendar says only "Sobey's" but the ride start location map provides both and there is no route posted yet so I can't tell. I am a regular at the Wed 9:30 ride from Terra Cotta, hoping your start is Sobey's Brampton and I can meet you at 9 (or even slightly earlier?) then dash to Terra Cotta. Let me know, if easier to text I'm at 416-804-8004.

Edward Weerdenburg

Wednesday's Sobeys ride starts at the Mississauga location at Thomas & 10th Line.

Ed W.

JasonGRoth

Hi Doug,

For those of us who can't make it to Sobeys on Wednesday, is there a possibility to get our jersey before heading to Finger Lakes? Or can you pass them to someone who is at Sobeys who is also heading to Finger Lakes?  I wasn't able to attend the start on Saturday, and I'm working during the day, so can't get to Sobeys.

Please and thanks!

J.

Julie Rossall

Thanks for clarifying Ed.

Doug, I will forgo my Wed 10am ride from Terra Cotta in order to pick up my jersey at Sobey's in Mississauga, and ride later in the day.

Jason, I will pick up for you and deliver to Finger Lakes.

Anyone else need their new kit picked up and brought to Finger Lakes?

JasonGRoth

Steve Juniper

Doug Richards

In addition to the jerseys and shorts, the arm and knee warmers are now in.    I plan to be at Sobey's 10th line well before the start of the Wednesday June 26th easy rollers+ ride. I will be there rain or shine regardless of the ride status.

I will also arrive early on June 29th at Mayfield Rec start.

The purchasing portal is open again until June 30th for anyone who still wants to purchase clothing.

Thanks   Doug Richards