• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

2018 Club Clothing Order Window Now Open

Started by John Bachmann, February 25, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Bachmann

You can now pre-order club clothing on the Garneau site at https://ppr.louisgarneau.com/bramptoncyclingclub.

If you have not registered at the Garneau site before, you will need to set up an account.

At this stage, you will need to indicate the items, sizes and quantities that you would like to order. You do not need to make a payment when you place your pre-order.

On May 14th we will review the pre-orders to confirm that our totals have met Garneau minimums and you will get an notice asking you to proceed with your payment by May 21st.  Currently, Garneau is quoting four to five weeks for delivery which means you can expect the clothing the last week of June or sooner.

As those of you who have ordered clothing recently will notice, after holding our pricing for the past two years, Garneau has increased prices this year.  But these items are good quality and still good value.

An overview of the items on offer and pricing is attached.

Daphne

How to create a new account? The website said " If you are a new user, and need an account, please contact your Team Manager."

I'd like to order the jersey and short-bib.

Thanks,

Steve Maxwell

Hi Daphne, I faced the same issue, the advise they gave me was to add the items to your shopping cart and then at checkout you can create your account with LG if you are new.
BCC Webmaster

Daphne

Thanks Steve! Just completed the pre-order. Looking forward to my new outfit!