• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

Membership & OCA on Cell Phone

Started by Thomas Bruck, March 10, 2022, 11:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Bruck

Can we upload our membership and OCA cards on our cell phones rather than printing them. Would it be acceptable as a proof? Benefit: it would be cool + saving 2 sheets of paper that's all.

Geoff Milan

Hi Thomas

I just took a picture of documents with my cell phone and left them in my Gallery.

Looking forward to seeing you soon  :)

Ovi

Same as last year, I didn't receive Club membership card, only the receip as a proof. CCN message was that Club's card will be received in 2-3 weeks from the Club ( probably electronicaly too). Nothing just yet, signed up on first day.
Ovi

Thomas Bruck

Ovi, can you double check your receipt from CCN? I received two from "support@ontariocycling.org". The first one has a pdf attachment containing both cards. if you did not receive it try sending them a message requesting your documents.

I am keeping some handy documents such as vax certificate in my iPhone "Notes". Simply open any document which have been sent to you by email, then use the "forward to" symbol (a square with an arrow) Select the "Notes" icon and save. Takes less than a minute and it is easy to locate it when requested.

Ovi

Thomas,
I just veriffied again, and I only have the pdf with OCA card, no BCC.
Last year, when I asked CCN, the answer was that no need for actual card, I have the receipt as a proof 😟
I have, though , a BCC email confirmation for this year membership, but no card attached either.

Thomas Bruck

You are right, Ovi!
It appears we are doing the same this year. Print your receipt or save it in your phone.
Good Luck!
Thomas