• Welcome to Brampton Cycling Club Forum.

2023 Introductions

Started by Percival Santamaria, March 24, 2023, 11:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amokeontop

Hi, I am Amokeontop, I just moved to Brampton and can't wait to tour and have fun with everyone. I've been a recreational rider for about 3yrs, I ride with a community back home in Nigeria. I look forward to beautiful rides with BCC
Amokeontop

Rohit Zachariah

Hi everyone, I'm Rohit and a new member of the BCC! I moved back to Ontario from BC recently and looking forward meeting new people and an amazing summer of rides; I took up cycling when I was in Vancouver and managed to complete Whistler Gran Fondo (highly recommend). Hope to become a much better cyclist this year!

Geoff Milan

Welcome Amoke and Rohit.
Looking forward to meeting you and riding together. Every ride is a beautiful ride! And every ride makes us a better cyclist.
This link will take you to our touring page which has information and links that all new members should read. https://bramptoncyclingclub.com/touring/
If you haven't had experience riding in group formation (a peloton) then it is strongly recommended that you attend a group riding clinic prior to joining a club ride. The first of several riding clinics is posted on CCA events for April 14.
See you folks soon.